Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Post

Hello everyone! This is the generic first post. As I've said, I'm going to review bad books. I'll review other things, but I'm going to focus on books. I already have a few reviews. I'll be posting them gradually instead of all at once. I'll try to post once a week. I'm not making any promises. Also, my sister will sometimes help with the reviews.

Now, my reviews won't be completely like Nostalgia Critic or Linkara. I'm going to try to do my own style. I won't say exactly what happens, but say what I like and what I didn't like. It's hard to describe it, so I'll post my first review tomorrow.
I have a list of books that I want to review. I currently can't find that list. Once I do, I'll post that list. I'll just list the books I've already reviewed and the ones I know I want to review.

-Transgressions by Erastes 
-Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo by Matsuri Akino
-Jackson's Pride by Lynn Lorenz
-Fine as Frog Hair by Sean Michael
-Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
-Maradonia and the Seven Bridges by Gloria Tesch
-Antigua: the Land of Fairies, Wizards, and Heroes by Larry Ellis and Denise Brown Ellis
-Any book by Nickolaus Pacione 

I do accept requests. Just send me a message or post a comment. I'm a bit free when it comes to books. I do have some things I will not review.

-sports
-erotica
-short stories
-poems
-complete romance
-hentai (when it comes to anime/manga)

Those are some things. Currently, I don't accept book donations. Just tell me the title and I'll try to find a cheap copy.

Also about content. I'm going to cuss, talk about gore, and talk about sex. If that makes you uncomfortable, then you might not want to check out the reviews. I might have my sister do some reviews with cleaner content.

Finally, here's a bit of a disclaimer. I don't own anything I review. That is obvious. These reviews fall under fair use in the copyright law. I make no money from these reviews. I do these because I find it fun.

That is all. Expect my first review tomorrow. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment