Friday, October 8, 2010

Horror Month Postponed & Top 10 Favorite Books

Hello everyone! Morey Bibliophage here. As I said in my last post, October was going to be Horror Month. Unfortunately, my laptop nearly started a fire. My laptop is still working, but it won't charge. Because of this, the month long review of Pacione's work will either be postponed or canceled. I am currently using my Nook to write this. Because of this, I'll write about anything to do with books. Whether it's reviews, or talking about the news, I'll write it down. They'll be shorter, but I'll try to write everyday until I can write reviews again. So that you won't feel cheated, I'll write down my top 10 favorite books. 10. 'The Seventh Seal' by Jessica Draper 9. 'Phantom of the Opera' by Leurox 8. 'Storm Thief' by Chris Wooding 7. 'Faerie Wars' by Herbie Brennan 6. 'Song ofthe Lioness Quartet' by Tamora Pierce 5. 'The Tin Star' by J L Langely 4. 'His Convenient Husband' by J L Langely 3. 'Calico' by Dorien Grey 2. 'Lord of the Rings Trilogy' by J R R Tolkien 1. 'Bay City Paranormal Investigation Series' by Ally Blue Well, that's it for now. Tune in tomorrow. I'm Morey Bibliophage; reviewing it for your entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment