Friday, October 1, 2010

Horror Month

Hello, I'm Morey Bibliophage. Well, it's October now. You know what that means! Halloween! *parties* As Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays, I'm going to do something special. Every week, I'm going to review something so horrifying and terrible, you'd wish to read all four Twilight books plus watch all the Twilight movies for the rest of your lives rather than read it. Something that can be compared to the movie; The Room minus the fan base. What is this? Why the short stories Nickolaus Pacione wrote.

Here's a little heads up. Pacione's stories are a horrifying mess of insanity that will make you pull your hair out. These stories are literally unintelligible without some help from a fellow reviewer. Now enough of that, what are they? Well, they're supposed to be in the horror genre (reason I'm reviewing them in October). The only horror in the story is the horrifying thought these stories have been written.

I won't start a review today, but I'll begin tomorrow. Expect a review every week (maybe) until Halloween. Now a heads up, certain person who just might read this and throw a temper tantrum, all of the reviews are under the fair use law. So I won't be Copywriting or 'plagarizing'. I won't bash Pacione any worse than the other authors whose work I've reviewed. This is about the stories, not the writer.

Now that's been said, check back tomorrow evening! Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment